Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mail Order Mama!

I have to be honest, I'm a sucker for mail order gifts. I know I SHOULD like to shop but I have to admit, the effort it sometimes take to get to the shops is not always worth the joy I get in actually shopping. Maybe that's because window shopping just isn't the same! ;)

What I do love? Shopping online? I love finding a good bargain, reading good reviews, and - living overseas - the ease of purchasing a gift and shipping to friends and family all in one step! Often times when we're pricing an item for our family, I find the best deals are online. I get massive energy from a good deal!

That's why I'm stoked to soon be reviewing a product from buyster.com.au. They have an incredible amount of home and lifestyle items! Check out these Melbourne Bar Stools:
They have a heap of baby and childrens' toys too!

Its pretty much your one-stop shop! I'm so excited to review a product for them!! Be looking for my review soon!
From the living room couch,

1 comment: