Sunday, March 7, 2010

Let's Get Our Jog On!

Who isn't eager to get out after that baby and lose that tummy!? I didn't gain much excess weight, but I really am not into the little "souvenier" that is hanging on my almost flat tummy!!

That's why I was thrilled when we received the "City Elite Stroller" as a gift for our new baby. I love walking and tolerate jogging because I know its good for me... and I love doing it with my little one inside his pram!
This pram is FABULOUS! In my pre-baby days have helped numbers of friends get their prams in and out of cars and always feel like the most incompetent child-carer because I can never seem to get them to fold or open. Literally the very first time I used the City Elite Stroller, I was able to both open and close it - with their patented one step process. It was SHOCKINGLY easy! It left me feeling like the most confident mom in the world! (Heck yes, I can do this!)

Its also very lightweight, and even though our tiny, fuel efficient car doesn't have heaps of boot space, we are able to pop one wheel off to fit easily in the tiniets of compartments.
Other things I love?
  • The easy grip handle bar... with adjustbale heights
  • The locking front wheel for easy navigation
  • The quick-tap locking break right at the back
  • Ventilation options for our very hot climate
  • The padded (and nearly fully reclining seat) - perfect for resting on the go
  • The efficient shade cover for the hottest of days and good sleeps for my little one
  • The ability to add on cupholders and other accessories
  • The ability to add on a toddler seat
  • TWO storage compartments

We have used the City Elite on dirt trails, roads, and concrete pathways and we love it! Most importantly, our little one is very happy in side!

The kangaroo and I both have our "joeys"!

You can purchase your own City Elite Pram on Amazon!

Well on my way to loosing that tummy,

No comments:

Post a Comment