Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miracle Stain Remover

My baby happens to be a champion pooper. It generally happens about 7 minutes into his feed. He starts getting a big agitated at the breast and then pulls off entirely with this incredibly determined look.

Its then I know what's about to happen... and I wonder... how big will it be? Will my clothes be stained?

The rumble begins and can go for minutes and can be heard within a 10 metre radius at least. It can also be heard over the phone. I know because a vendor I was on the phone with commented on how loud it was. Embarrassing!? YES!

I hear about kids that store up their poops for days and then have these rippers. Well my son seems to have these rippers MULTIPLE times every day! And for a while there when he hit the 5 kilo mark, he seemed to be between nappy sizes and I was the victim of blowouts several times every day!

Now, when I find myself covered in the yummy yellow mustard sauce courtesy of my son, I am so diligent to soak it in nappy san immediately and then put it in the wash. Unfortunately, we have still succumbed to some stains. I thought all was a loss until my girlfriend heard about our misfortune and offered me her "EXIT" stick to borrow.

This little stick looks very humble and almost homemade. But let me tell you, it is a miracle worker! My yellow clothes suddenly turned back to their beautiful shades of blue, green, gray, and yes, even white in under 60 seconds.

According to their website, "EXIT INSTANT STAIN REMOVER is 100 % biodegradable, compact and portable, and is a safe and very effective mutli-purpose stain remover suitable for a wide range of stains made by blood, biro, boot polish, grease, lipstick, red wine and many other household stains.

The active ingredient is a by-product of the citrus juice industry and is a natural substitute for most other organic solvents, this results in a safe yet very effective stain removing soap."

Exit Soap is a new must-have in my house and I recommend it for yours too!

From one pooped out mommy to another,

1 comment:

  1. wow, i'm definitely going to try this! thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete