Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is there anything better than a laughing baby?

I don't think there is anything better than a laughing baby. Aside from Hamish and Andy, there is not a lot that can make me laugh out loud... but a laughing baby? Now, that is the exception.

I've always love the sound of a laughing baby, but I don't think there's anything that could've prepared me for the sound of my own little boy laughing.

Weeks and weeks ago, I didn't even recognise his laugh. There were these tiny girgles as he smiled but slowly but surely the gurgles started to get longer until one day I thought to myself, "Wow! He has been laughing!"

These days, my little man is FULL of laughs and I feel like the funniest person of the world. Isn't it fun to make people laugh!? And especially so you own little one!?

We have had lots of giggle session lately (admittedly, some of them when I'm supposed to be setting the tone for bed time... I'm a sucker, I know!). I finally captured one on video and just had to share because I know that a good baby laugh is always guaranteed to brighten my day.

I hope this one brightens yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment